Tuesday 10 October 2017

HAVE YOU HEARD THIS? (CHAPTER 2)

Hello hi! I'm back. 

Here's a list of some nice Indian Metal bands you may or may not have heard. I've broken up the list into three parts, so for now enjoy, thank me later. I'm really excited to share a bunch of sick bands to you and I hope to do so more regularly. There's definitely no lack of metal music in India!

 1. Tangents 
Progressive Metal from Bangalore



2. Plague Throat
Death Metal from Shillong


3. Sycorax Death Metal from Darjeeling



4. Spine Break
Rap / Nu Metal from Solan, Himachal Pradesh


5. All Seeing Eye
Tech Death Metal from Bangalore


6. If Hope Dies
Progressive Metal from Darjeeling




- - - - - - - -

Discover new bands every now and then! Follow Metalsphere on Facebook and watch out for interviews, videos and more news.




No comments:

Post a Comment